Saturday, February 20, 2010

I have realized that I'm a loser today. U kno one thing alot of people don't really kno what I go through, I get held back by people I love and by people who love me. U kno just one day I wish that I could get some of the things that I want l, u kno I inch and pinch and try to fight off temptations but I always come up on the loseing side of things, I always have to give up things that I want for the temptations of material goods. I don't kno what the hell to do, I'm just a loser...what eles is there to say. I always go back to the ones that hurt me, the ones that I love always reject me I'm just stuck. The world is againts me at all times, it's like I'm the butt of a crule joke that somebody gets there jolies off to. Am I that sad. But I kno this though, once I get out of here no one is going to stop me, if I have to step on other people to get ahead or if lives have to be lost, I want a better life for me, I guess that's what I gotta do look out for number one cuz atleast I won't be betrade by myself

No comments:

Post a Comment