Thursday, August 2, 2012

Not really having a title

Hello everyone, I'm just stopping by to post a couple of updates on my life. I still have my place and my friend is staying with me, which is pretty cool. Well I do enjoy her staying with me though I'm head over heels in love with her( that's a story for another day), I really enjoy her company and she is making the move away from home a lot better. She keeps me company in the room because without her I would sit around my room and watch Netflix all night then go to bed early lol. Work is pretty fun, Im getting through it pretty quickly and the days are going by really quickly. Im not too big of a fan of that, the faster the days go by the faster people come and go from my life. I'm going to be really sad once school starts and my friend moves into her room for the semester because since she has stayed with me i've grown accustom to seeing her as soon as I get home. Its always nice to see someone that you care for sitting in your room (even though she will never be my girl) its nice just to have her presents around. Well I could talk about her all day but I cant because im at work and the mid-day oil is burning so cya for not and i'll update more later


-jcash

No comments:

Post a Comment