Saturday, August 4, 2012

So here we are on another Saturday trying to get work done. I can't really do anything anymore. You know from my experiences now a days it seems that every time I can't stay happy, like I can be happy for a couple of days then people just generally want to take my happiness away from me why... I'm sure no one really knows I don't even know any more. I just want my life back it's so depressing that I can't have nice things. I'm still working toward getting my license and it's just troubling because there's places I want to go and I can't cuz I dont have a car and I don't have a license. I don't have anything I'm a failure a real failure cant even get a girl im just the friend. No one wants to take a chance with me I only have work to look forward to and nothing more. I'm just tired of it...why can't I have the things that I want it like someone wants to take everything away that I try to work for its fucking awful, I feel embarrassed that I don't have a license it so fucking hard to work toward cuz there's people that pass on the first try and I'm 25 working on something that I should have gotten when I was in my teens but no one wanted to help me look for a car so I just didn't try for one and now look at me I just am a failure to launch as my friend would say. I really wonder if I could just disappear would it make a difference I'm not even sure anymore about my life. I mean the only thing that I look forward to work and that's not even fulfilling anymore. I just wish I could pack my bags leave and never have to return to this place. I'm just not even here anymore it's like I'm a shell of my self, what happen to all the fun times in life...oh yea that's right life happened. That's what ruined everything life. I guess they were right about how life isn't fair and how people love taking the easy way out. I'm tired so so tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment