Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hey well I just ran into a problem, well a couple of problems; uno one of the projects that I have is due next week and we as a group (of two people) haven't even started on it, dos gotta test today that I'm not ready for, so I might step in it big today....well i took the test today and wow im sure that i failed that test with flying colors, and worst yet there is a project due next week that i havent even started on, this sucks face, not to mention that one of my friends is kayfabing me and treating me like shit u might as well say, you kno it really is unfair the thing that i go through in a given avarage time frame. Its like wow if people only knew what i went through....but most of the time they would say its self inflicted but i wouldnt think so.....

until next time,
later days

No comments:

Post a Comment