Monday, November 30, 2009

well its been awile since ive posted and alot of things have happened in my life, i got robbed, i confessed my feeling to my friend, i worked black friday at gamestop with no sleep and i got rick rolled from my friend.
lets start with the easy stuff first getting rick rolled...well i actually dont want to talk about that cuz it made me so mad.
working black friday at gamestop was a killer. so i got the idea to stay up all night so i wouldnt be tired at work the next day, big mistake cuz i had to go to work at 4am which means that i had to be up at around 3am, i was so tired at work parts of my body started falling asleep and i didnt get off from work until 12pm. after that my cousin and i went to the mall, we were about to see a movie but i told him that i was too tired. i almost fell asleep in the car on the way up and back down home lol. when i got home i crashed like never before, but it was crazy the way it happened. so i walked into my room and closed the door and shut down...then i woke up went to the bathroom and stumbled back to my bed and crashed some more...i woke up again cuz i was starving and i was craving some more modern warfare 2 lol. after that i hit the hay and was awoke the next day to loud talking from my family members but thats a story for another day.
now on to the meat and potatos of the story, i got robbed at gun point on the 18 of November 2009, now let me set the story up for u, i was walking back to my room from the liabury, when these two dudes run past me. i thought nothing of this and i kept walking, i looked up at the clouds right quick and thought "man its starting to look bad outside so i should pick up the pace" and i start walking fast, then one of the guys that walked past earlier ran up from behind me with a gun and pointed into my face and demanded my money. then the other guy that was with the guy with the gun patted me down and found my wallet. he took the money out of my wallet and was about to take the schools laptop that i had with me. all i could do was watch as they took my stuff, along with the money that they took they also took my phone and the one thing that makes me mad to this day is that they didnt run away they just stroled away...so i walked back to waters cuz i knew that Michelle was still there and i got her phone and called the police, got to the police station that the asked me a whole bunch of questions, i called mom while i was there, mom came around and not acting hystarical which is pretty good for me. Michelle was also there for me that made me feel better too...but is still doesnt excuse the fact that i was robbed in my own town. and i still dont think that they caught the people that did this, even now they hit another place in town. its a terrible world that we live in, having people rob u for alittle cash that u have makes u feel unsafe anytime. well im about to sign off im not going to let a lot of time go between not posting, it was just that there wasnt alot of things happening in my life at the time.

-sir dr jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment