Thursday, November 5, 2009

Well I'd like to welcome everyone to another suck face edition of my life, brought to you in part by the people who hate me a.k.a everyone, so I was thinking earlier why do I get treated the way I do. I think it's because people think that I'm a push over, the reason they think that is because I allow, repeat allow things like this to happen. Why cuz I don't like to be mad all the time, let me be the first to say I have an anger problem and I'd rather be depressed than pissed off at the world, life goes by slowly if ur just angry all the time...enough about that from time to time my chest hurts, now I kno that alot of people don't kno that I have heart problems but I kno that's the one thing that's going to kill me in this life, now old age or the end of the world, but heart problems wow, onto new old business well I still have the same problems I normally have so no change there but there is one concern that still looms over head do the people that I kno, know that everything that's happening right now has been fortold, let's take a quick second to think.........ya still here...good, I kno I do talk farfetched things sometime but the actions of others predetermine how there life is going to turn out, it's hard to see but everything I kno is happening right before my eyes. So when I normally say nothing really suprises me it's tru nothing does normally. Now I say normally cuz there are alot of wild stuff out there trust. Be back later....

No comments:

Post a Comment