Monday, November 9, 2009

So today is going to be one of those days I just feel it, how do I kno u ask...well for one it's hot outside and u kno how crazy people get when that happenes. Well I think my outlook on the happenstance of the world has changes alittle bit ...well I now realize that sometimes the course of life a.k.a the path I've chossen can't be changes, I can alter it but complete change is impossible. I'd like to look back to my past(I kno looking back there only hurts) there I wish that I could have had the forsite to drop things or add things to my life, mostly this way before college, way before high school or middle school, if there was forsite while I was younger,my life today wouldn't be so difficult I mean personally not that many people kno how much I've been through, all of the bullying and stuff really ruins someones psychi and even now people still look down on me. It's unfair but if life was fair there wouldn't be any susides. And you kno what makes it so bad....that life isn't going to change, people are still going to judge me before they even try to kno me or talk to me, I guess it's human nature to judge a person, now i'll be the first one to say that I do that, I'm not a hipercrit I judge people all the time (and I kno I can't spell so don't try to get on me like that) I try not to but u can't help but to do it well I'm about to leave class I'll update later on how the day is going...

No comments:

Post a Comment